Thursday, February 16, 2006

My trip to San Francisco, California

To get from Sacramento to San Francisco we took FOREVER... cause we stopped first in the Jelly Belly factory, yay! Here they are with the all-jelly-bean-portrait of THE GOVENATOR! (I don't know why its not THE GOVERNATOR, which sounds way better... anyway...)

Yeah, I know... we are dumb... lol (and worst... we, I mean... I got the Harry Potter all flavors jellys... and Lu (the other one) made us try the VOMIT one... and seriously... it tastes like vomit, aaaargh.
The next stop was Mc Donald's (but I don't have the pics yet... so I will post them later) And last stop was the winery (on the Napa Valley its full)... and I did what I had to do -when you are a member of ma' family-... taste wines!
After the wines...


The funniest pic... crazy colors!

Finally in San Francisco...

and that famous street I don't remember the name (me with my I'm-sick face)...


In Chinatown...


I wanted to make my mom try bubble tea, but first they call it tapioca drink so it was really difficult to find it, second they made it HORRIBLE! so... I will try again...

Some cute houses, there were so many nice ones in the Victorian neighborhood...


Something that being a tourist you CAN'T miss if you are in San Francisco... ALCATRAZ...

All this way to San Francisco was to get to IKEA... to buy some furniture for my step bro and wife, but obviously I was too busy looking everywhere to be thinking of taking pics.
And that's about it for now... I will post the rest soon!

10 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

Bad bubble tea!? Oh no! your poor mum! Hopes she'll try it again if it's good bubble tea! I like the pink house, it looks nice, I'm getting a bit tired of snow to tell you the truth, I'm ready for walking arund without a jacket!
And that fondue looks yummy! These blogs and photos are so great, I think I'm gonna make another one for personal pictures and keep the one i have now as part of my website (updates, drawings, maybe a few personal pics but not all of them)
luv u!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Tony Truong said...

I concur w/ everything closet space katie said. Great pics Ma. I think Im gonna start a food blog!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'm going to cali this summer. Can't wait!

10:34 PM  
Blogger L K said...

Hey Lucia!
Miss ya already!!
When are you gonna come visit us??
Let me know!
Lilian

12:18 PM  
Blogger Francisco said...

Juaaa. Sabía que eras argentina, aunque tuve que recorrer todo el blog hasta un post de abajo de todo para comprobarlo... pero estaba seguro. No se, por la cara, y el nombre lucía.
Muy lindas las cosas de tu portfolio, me encantaron los diseños de personajes.
un saludo desde buenos aires!

3:59 PM  
Blogger rebound said...

i love arnold!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lubis Muzaki said...

i want to trip in california.. thanks for your informastion...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Manoj Kumar Singh said...

good posting. i like it.

manojsingh1078.wordpress.com

4:57 AM  
Blogger Piyush said...

Those kids are just too crazy! I think we should all learn tango; better yet, you should come back to teach us!


http://www.quantity-takeoff.com/

2:52 AM  
Blogger bonenb said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home