Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ottawa left me HEARTBROKEN - part 5 (beautiful people and funny pics)

Next... my two favorite Canadians... my best friends... KT (my little sister) and Mikey... (eyes all swollen of too much crying)...


Andrea, a really sweet woman (Steve, you better treat her well, she is awesome)...

My favorite son, Tony... he cooks and cleans the dishes...


Marcel, a LOTR addict, very nice person too and new friend ...

Naughty Tony... mom doesn't wanna see this!

Marcel working (?)... how come that we, animation people, play and joke, and space out all the time but still manage to get work done?
With lil' sis KT at Marcel's...

Justin as a dwarf... I mean not as A dwarf but THE (Gimli)... sorry... if not Marcel may get mad at me... is the spelling correct?


KT, I won't embarrass you with the other pic... so I will post only this one... yeah... doggy's love to the max... pretty hair...

And another pic with KT...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

WHEW! Thanks for not posting the other pic. Gerry might get suspicious of me and Fredrick's sinful relationship.
These're all so nice, great times, can't wait til i see yo again!

11:48 PM  
Blogger kelly erwin said...

well, it looked like you had an awesome time!!!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger rebound said...

the dwarf is hardcore

2:44 PM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

We waiting for your art ;)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Silvia Nanni said...

jaaj un comentario en castellano! que lindos recuerdos tenés de tu estadía de AÑOS en Canadá, Te mando un abrazo y si tenes ganas paseate por mi blog,

abrazo

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home