Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ottawa left me HEARTBROKEN - part 2 (food related)

Ok... this post will continue in a weird way... food related... This was the Sushi night... here Mikey, Tony, Justin (flower head), KT and me... with bubble tea... oh how I'll miss my bubble tea! darn...

The other side of the table... (again me), Andrea, Gerry and Marcel and a cucumber...

Mikey... after too much wasabi...

And my beloved Unagi... I will miss that too! boooo...

This is a staaaaaaaaaaam dish... my very last meal in Ottawa... snif... Cooked by Tony and KT, I think... maybe Andrea too, not sure...


Pubwells... this time I didn't go, but I had great times there... so Im going to miss it too...


yeah... now... What's next? Its weird that what its next you will read it before you read this... but whatever... NEXT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

din din was cooked by me n' tony! He helped me get it all tasty! uuuugh i'm tired

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home