Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ottawa left me HEARTBROKEN

Ok... this is just a small part of what this post its going to be... so keep checking!

First Im going to post the bestestest card Ive got so far (I know KT will make more for me =P )


Pufff... if I cried with this card... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

And then Im going to say: Im going to miss you guys, all the new friends I've met from Ottawa... Marcel (I found out today you where in the 4 fantastics movie... the elastic guy. Thanks for driving me everywhere), Justin (that is stealing my emoticons), Gerry (no fatty anymore, awesome cheesecake and poker night... I will return for my black chip! damn) and my old friends, Andrea, my son Tony, and my best friends KT and Mike, whom I love with all my heart... that now its broken in pieces... all the pieces are in Ottawa... it feels so empty.

2 Comments:

Blogger GerryD said...

don't worry Lu, your black chip is in good hands :P,
Gerry

5:19 AM  
Blogger Kt Shy said...

Yeah, MY hands! And don't worry Lu, I'll bring you back some of the pieces when I visit you next year.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home