Monday, November 07, 2005

FIRST Halloween in Ottawa


Hello everyone! This is my first post... ohhh so exciting! I went to visit my friends in Ottawa, KT, Mike, Andrea and Tony. We drove with Steve (Andrea's boyfriend)... well, I drove, he just relaxed. It was an awesome weekend, I had my FIRST real Halloween... I did some pumpkin carvings at Gerry's (KT's boyfriend) with all the animation guys. There we watched Amerytville Horror, my first official-really-scary movie. And after that I got the best scare of my life (actually, it was KT and me who got scared) and thanks to my dear Mike and Tony (bad son). It was perfect! And I also watched my second-official-MORE-scary-I-hate movie... The Ring, which had a big impact on me... I'm possessed now... mua ha ha ha haaaaaaa


Samara Morgan...


At Gerry's...


The pumpkins... Mike's (spider), Gerry's (casper), mine (spiderweb), Tony's (Superman) and KT's (happy-scary face)...


The girls costumes... (Andrea and KT)...


My Ottawa costume...

And the bastards that scared us... Tony and Mike...


I hope you have enjoyed the pics!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

you are SUCH a bastard, my skin went cold as soon as i saw the photo

love katie

9:52 PM  
Blogger Tony Truong said...

Wow, great post mom. I like the photos. Now to get Mike to start his blog. 'Cuz blogging is the coolest thing ever.. next to picking my nose.... hey wait a second.. but blogging while picking my nose.. whoa, thats gotta be even better. umm..
I gotta go.. *

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home