Monday, November 07, 2005

Last breed of Classical Insane Animators

This whole lot are the best group of classmates and friends you could have ever asked for. They became my family in Canada and I spent every single day of my life with them (including weekends) in this last few years...

Going to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) to draw...


At the ROM...


The LAST ROW...


Violence in the classroom...

My desk in the 2nd year studio... (at the beginning... so its pretty empty)


2nd year's studio...

The guys messing around... (cans in place)

Ooops... Nelson's cans on the floor!


Line testing...
Pub night...


Gloomy night at the studio...


Tea or soup time?... mmm I know... hot chocolate time!


Stolen places to sleep in the studio, just in case you have the weird idea of stop working and get some of that thing called sleep...

This is how it works... read carefully... don't miss the bottom line under the bed...





My desk in the 3rd year studio... at the end of classes...


Nicholas, the nice twin...

Edwin and the microwave... (which KT says it's hers, but Edwin says it's his)...

Nel working...

Aaron and Rosenpig...


With Sharm, Laney, KT and me...


This was the best meal I (and probably most of us) had in the year, a banquet!... and yes! it was in the 3rd year's-computer-no-food-allowed-lab... that was actually our home for the last two weeks, and that smelled like guys that didn't showered for days... ewww


Post-it-Terry (Layout teacher and friend)... and the second year's revenge...


School is over... chilling for the first time in three months (more or less)...


End of school... christmas presents... wait a minute... that doesn't make sense?!?! If we ended up in April... nevermind... Since when ANYTHING makes sense at school?


Industry day...

Charlie's angels from hell... our last pic at school... the pretty blonde, the sexy red and the dark brunette


With Ju, my brother and my dad at family day screening...


With Kaj Pindal and his well deserved Emmy Award (Adri and me)... after school ended



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home