Monday, November 07, 2005

What was this party for?

I don't remember the occasion of this party, it could have been a b-day or the end of classes or anything! It was at Kareem's (which was also Kyle's, Vatch's and Jim's, but it was known as Kareem's). Here there are...

Yeah... everyone sit on top of me... it doesn't hurt, I have legs of steel! Lana, Conicon and Lu (underneath), LiLian, JiEun and Katia...


LiLian and Nick...


Jon, Kyle, Charlotte and the lovely Ex... with his power eye...

Yeah... it's still not hurting... after that pic Scott jumped on top of everyone... and my legs of steel broke...


A Shek, A Scheglov, LiLian, Aiden, Alim...


Group (getting lazy of writing names)...


I miss Kareem's parties!!! We should break into that house and invite everyone again and party some more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home