Sunday, November 06, 2005

With the tiger Qadesh

She came to school, for life drawing so we could draw her... but she was so amazing that I barely drew... I couldn't stop looking at her in awe... she was gorgeous!



And she loves me!


And I love her too! And she is happy knowing it...


And she loves me more, with her sand paper tonge...


That leaves a mark after 5 min of licking me with passion...


That's the difference between normal hand (left one) and tiger-loved-hand (right)... (after a day of being loved)...


Qadesh with my class... the exact moment when she decided she loved me and started demonstrating it...


With the second class...


And with the third class... (she is missing me, I can see it on her face)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Афтар жжот!!! Пеши исчо!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home