Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Artwork coming soon

Ok ok.... I will start posting artwork soon... as soon as I have time to scan the damned things... I promise... just dont wait standing...

Things that I promised to do (will I ever do them?)...

A drawing of Charlie's angels of hell which are KT, Laney and me
A Bday card for KT (I guess for next year's bday)
A pin up (not ugly on purpose) girl (damn... that s going to be hard, i will have to restrain myself)

and I think thats about it... right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I know your an awsome artist post some stuff please.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

hey lucia post some of that awsome art I know you've got stashed away.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kt Shy said...

YES! Cards for me! Weee! What do you mean "ugly on purpose" whenever you attempt to draw a woman you want it looking hideous? hahaha, eeeeeeeeevil!

10:42 AM  
Blogger ~ Lu said...

no no... whenever I HAVE to make a hot one I want to make it hideous... remember the Hot Nurses wall?... do you remember MY hot nurse?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home