Sunday, November 06, 2005

My life at home-home... Argentina

Here are some more random pics... a variety of my life and else...

Starting with my beloved Sasha... the prettiest and smartest and best guardian dog in the whole world... isn't she cute?


This is how we party at home... (sometimes)... Mom, Ju (bro) and granma...


Ju (bro) and Cuka (bro's g/f)...


Just having fun and dancing until it hurts...


Wandush (my best friend at home-home) with her baby Giovanni (a.k.a. Havanito)...


Dancing Kuchipudi with Silvia, my dance partner...


Mom's love here...


Mom's love there...


Working at home...
Musical Christmas with dad, my cousin Martin and Ju, my bro


Angus showing his love... and Malcom in my arms...

The belly ring I lost in Ottawa... boooo... I liked it so much... booo.... snif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home